Monday, August 25, 2008

First day of the last year of school.

Genaro's reflections: By this time in our law school career, we've been so desensitized to any type of stress that it's almost a new feeling. Not to say anyone misses the constant terror that filled the 1L year -- it's nice to know what's going on!

Felicia's reflections: By far the most profitable first day of school of my entire academic career. Because I posted first on a class web page the professor gave me a copy of the case book for free! Which (a) is TOTALLY welcome to the tune of $130 dollars, and (b) a little silly to me, because the prof. actually is one of the authors of the book -- maybe I can get him to sign it.

Side Note: Felicia got a new bike last week (early christmas+birthday present), a 2009 Trek WSD 7.3 (in Nickel -- pictures will be posted). This bike rocks my world, and I logged ten miles trekking (pun intended) to school, work and the gym! I felt it was appropriate to wear one of my favorite shirts today: the design pictured below.

No comments: